Were You Injured By A Dangerous Product?
Consumers trust that a product has been properly tested well before it becomes available in local stores. Unfortunately, it is all too common for faulty products or defective packaging to cause serious injuries. If you were hurt by a dangerous product, we encourage you to schedule a free consultation at our Kansas City office to discuss your case.
With years of experience, Aaron M. House has faced the full range of personal injury cases. When a client is injured by a defective or faulty product, House Law LLC conducts a thorough investigation to determine where the fault occurred.
- Design defects: If careful attention is not paid to the design of the product, there might be significant defects such as crossed wiring, sharp edges or exposed fasteners.
- Manufacturing defects: Once the design is deemed safe; the item must be properly assembled. If errors are made, the wrong products are used or jagged edges not smoothed over, consumers can be seriously injured.
- Packaging errors: Many products come in plastic “blister packs” which can be hard to open. Additionally, many products come with serious warnings or cautions that consumers must understand. If these documents are misprinted or not included, serious injuries can occur.
Throughout Missouri and Kansas, Aaron M. House has been called upon to represent clients injured by:
- Pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Cosmetics and skin products
- Power tools
- Lawn equipment
- Household cleaners
If you or a loved one was injured by a defective or faulty product, we encourage you to schedule a free consultation at our firm.
Schedule A Free Consultation
Were you injured by a defective product? Call us at 816-875-4260 or email House Law LLC to discuss your products liability case and the injuries you suffered. We offer free consultations on all personal injury cases.